POSITION: CREATIVE STRATEGIST
Company: Cayetano Legacy Collection, Inc.
Date of posting: 7/16/2013
Location: Miami, Dallas (works remotely)
Reports to: Creative Strategy Director
Interested candidates please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If You Are A Fashion, Style and Events Lover…
Now you have the opportunity to help build our fashion business around your passion, while staying deeply connected within the fashion industry. We are looking for an innovative, resourceful, and organized person with a great sense of personal style to join our creative strategy team, representing each of the cities listed above. As a Creative Strategist, you’ll earn money by sharing your insider styling expertise and CLC’s seasonal collections with women who love statement fashion. You will be the eyes and ears for CLC in your market; and the face of the company to the region.
Cayetano Legacy Collection has a hand-selected staff of energetic, smart and engaged individuals in cities across the country who are raising awareness of CLC. These Creative Strategists plan and execute marketing and sales campaigns that span in online and offline channels, all designed to engage and grow a strong local Cayetano Legacy Collection fashion community. We are hiring Creative Strategists in both Miami and Dallas to expand this staff.
Make It Your Career…
- Trunk Shows – You will plan and host trunk shows at private residences, boutiques, spas, etc. (you can get as creative as you’d like!), where you will introduce your guests to the CLC brand, showcase your favorite pieces, and make sales
- Networking – It’s not about how many connections you have – it’s about how many you make. As you help build the CLC brand, you will cultivate relationships with other area CLC fans and partners who want to host trunk shows , in which you will offer your support and expertise. Overall, you will seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- Influence Brand Advocates - You will have the opportunity to spread awareness for the business by getting others excited and passionate about the brand
- Public Relations - You will work with local stylists, morning shows, newspapers, magazines, etc., to feature CLC jewelry in their pieces
- HQ-Driven Events – You will have the opportunity to work with other CLC staff both on a local and on a national level, at events and appearances – newscasts, wine festivals, pop-up shops and more!
- Social Media – Use social media as a marketing tool to showcase jewelry and ultimately drive sales: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, etc.
Is This You? We Are Looking For Someone Who…
- Has a great sense of personal style
- Understands the fashion industry
- Is entrepreneurial, motivated, and, most of all, sales-driven . She or he is well versed in measuring and driving grassroots marketing and sales strategies. An orientation towards business objectives and strategic thinking are the underpinnings.
- Has a fresh progressive mindset, creative ideas and clever approaches that should be balanced with proven successes
- Adapts and thinks fast on his or her feet. The candidate should enjoy navigating quickly across a wide array of topics and issues and artfully touch a lot of areas and metros at once
- Loves meeting new people and branching out of their circle
- Startup energy and flexibility should be part of the candidate’s DNA
- Has a penchant for planning fun get-togethers (are you the one in your group who is always making the plans? Coming up with creative gatherings? Informing everyone of the newest restaurant, boutique or trends?)
- Keeps strong attention to detail
- Has a pre-existing network of relevant contacts and the thirst to build more relationships
- Most importantly, has a deep rooted understanding of the city and the surrounding area
This is a part time, commission-only position. Monthly sales goals to be discussed.
The CLC Benefits….
- You Make Your Own Schedule - You have complete control over your schedule
- We Provide You With What You Need - A selection of CLC pieces on loan for your trunk shows, Line Sheets, Marketing Material, Business Cards, Training Materials, and Promotional Offers for you and the audience in your region
- Commissions, Jewelry on Loan, Deep Discounts & Additional Parks- You receive commission on every sale you make. And as part of the CLC team, you will receive generous product loans every season, a deep 50% discount off CLC merchandise and additional perks as they come up.
- Exclusive Access to Behind-the-Scenes Action – If you’ve always wanted to be part of the fashion industry, this is the perfect opportunity to get a firsthand look at our design, production and marketing processes, through execution. From opportunities to be a face of the company on morning shows, to attending fashion shows in your area, this will allow you access into the wonderful world of fashion.
* * *
About Cayetano Legacy Collection, Inc.
Formed in 2011, the Cayetano Legacy Collection Inc. fashion label focuses on creating classic women’s jewelry in stunning statement, modern settings. The company was founded by three sisters Karen Cayetano Leano, Gail Cayetano Classick and Christine Cayetano Brigino, after recognizing a need for women’s accessories showcasing the beautifully sourced material from the Philippine Islands. In just its first two years, the company has gained worldwide attention through features in major press outlets such as BRAVO, The Los Angeles Times, Harper’s Bazaar, O Magazine, Bella Magazine, CBS and more. We are currently a featured emerging designer at Henri Bendel Flagship, Fifth Avenue NYC. For a complete list of products, visit www.cayetanolegacy.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CayetanoLegacy .