Monday, October 3, 2011
5 Tips to Build a Jewelry Wardrobe
Yes, we always see articles on how to build our wardrobe and personal style, but here's a fun article we came across that teaches us how to build our JEWELRY wardrobe. Ali Galgano is the founder of a great jewelry website charmandchain.com . If you like our http://www.cayetanolegacy.com/ collection, then you'll like her picks. In the latest article of People StyleWatch, Ali takes us through what we need.
Here's a recap:
- Start with gold earrings - "they go with nearly every outfit and flatter all skin tones and faceshapes!"
- Go for a statement necklace - Look for pieces that have "bring-down-the-house impact!" Hello!! can we say CLC? :)
- Mix and match bracelets - "Its all about layering..."
- Collect personal pieces - "Find things you like wearing daily.."
- Try a trend - "The must haves for fall are....necklaces in gold tones with brown, deep blue, and green accents."